1. Slice squash and set aside in large bowl.
2. Slice onion, thinly. Add to squash.
3. Saute squash and onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until tender.
4. Mix squash, corn, green chili, cumin, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
5. Fry tortillas in a small amount of oil, until soft. Drain on paper towels.
6. Layer greased 9x12” baking dish with tortillas. Spoon vegetable mixture over tortillas. Cover with cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are finished. spread a generous amount of cheese on top.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes
8. Let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.